Aldinga Bay Business & Tourism Association
ALDINGA BAY BEACH MARKET
Australia’s greatest cycling race, the Santos Tour Down Under will be making a visit to the Aldinga Beach area on Sunday 26th January 2020.
The Aldinga Bay Business & Tourism Association will again be organising the popular family-friendly ‘Aldinga Bay Beach Market’ that will be part of the Be Safe Be Seen Stage 6 event. This is an opportunity for both the local community and visitors to the town to head down to one of the best spots along the esplanade to watch the race, plus enjoy market stalls, food, entertainment and licensed bar facilities. There will also be a large screen TV so that people can watch the whole race.
More information about the event will be available soon.
Snapper Point Reserve, The Esplanade, Aldinga Beach
Sunday 26th January 2020 9am to 3pm
Market Stalls + Entertainment + Food + Licensed Bar + Large Screen TV
New ABBTA Committee
At the AGM on Wednesday 16th October 2019 a new committee was voted in and we are excited to share with you who the new committee members are.
Chair – Leonie Hick
Vice Chair – Juan Smith
Secretary – Tiffany Bennett
Treasurer – Cindy Pellas
Committee – Petra de Mooy, Con Kassapis, Helen McGrice, Georgina Robertson, Georgia Hunt, Craig Cooper, Karen Czornohalan and Christy Rogers.
Supporting Business and Tourism in the Aldinga, Aldinga Beach, Port Willunga and Sellicks Beach area.
The Aldinga Bay Business & Tourism Association’s key objectives are:
- Represent the business community in the Aldinga Bay area.
- Advocate for public policy, sustainable development and other initiatives which benefit business, the economy, tourism and the wider community in the Aldinga Bay area.
- Provide value to members through leadership, advocacy, services, networking, special events, cooperative advertising and other collaboration opportunities.
- Actively promote Aldinga Bay area as a destination for tourists and business investment for the benefit of the local economy.
- Promote streetscaping and the development and maintenance of public infrastructure in the Aldinga Bay area;
- Engage with Local, State and Federal Government on matters relating to business and tourism in the Aldinga Bay area.